Chapel Of Rest
Arranging a Priest
Our funeral service consists of two distinct parts, Funeral Direction services and Disbursements. Disbursements are the fees paid by us on your behalf for services provided by third parties such as Doctors and Crematorium fees.
Our services include the provision of :
- Transport by private ambulance from hospital or house to our Chapel of Rest.
- Preparation of the deceased including ritual washing, dressing and embalming if necessary.
- Arrangement of all paperwork and documentation required for cremation or burial.
- A choice of coffins and caskets which are detailed in our current price list.
- Funeral Director and staff on the day of the funeral.
- Cars including limousines and hearses.
- Service items required for the performing of the last rites in the Hindu religion.
- Collection and storage of the ashes from the crematorium.
For further details on options and costs please click here to read about our Standard Funeral Service.